MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) – Robert Moore & Company has decided to close from March 17th through April 1st. The closure is just one of countless businesses changing their practices due to the coronavirus threat.
The store is a popular shopping experience for a lot of locals throughout the year and during the Christmas season.
- Bills fans donate to Lamar Jackson’s favorite charity following QB’s injury
- Bills advance to AFC championship with 17-3 win over Ravens
- Rodgers, Packers beat Rams 32-18 to reach NFC title game
- Dog returns to her family after a 12-year journey
- Retired north Alabama coach gets inducted into Baseball Hall of Fame