(CNN) – A 67-year-old retired doctor has given birth in China.
She may very well be the country’s oldest new mother.
The woman, surnamed Tian, gave birth to a girl on Friday at Zaozhuang Maternity and Child Health Hospital.
A hospital spokeswoman told CNN that Tian fell pregnant naturally after using her medical knowledge to self-administer traditional Chinese fertility treatments.
The baby was delivered via a cesarean section and reportedly weighed 5.6 pounds at birth.
- Amazon reveals over 19,000 workers got COVID-19
- Bars on Dauphin St. are ready for late nights
- California Highway Patrol arrests biker suspected of hitting 181 mph, escaping several chases
- Sunny streak sticks around, Get set for some cooler mornings
- Thousands of airline workers face furloughs, lay offs after Congress misses deadline to provide aid