THOMASVILLE, Ala. (WKRG) – The Walmart store in Thomasville is recovering Tuesday after a major power issue hit the location over the weekend.
According to Thomasville Mayor Sheldon Day, the power failure caused all of the refrigeration cases to fail. This caused employees to have to discard each food item that was affected.
As of Tuesday morning all repairs have been made and employees continue to stock fresh items.
- FBI vetting Guard troops in DC amid fears of insider attack
- COVID Vaccinations as part of MLK Day of Service hosted by Mobile County Health Department
- First time buyers for Disney World annual passes out of luck
- Seasonal and Sunny MLK Jr. Day; Warming Trend Ahead
- Brady vs Rodgers, possibly Mahomes vs. Allen in title games