MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — Sarah Henkel of Lillian, Alabama has been chosen out of four Remarkable Winner Finalists to fly to New York to participate in the Mel Robbins Show.
Henkel is a retired teacher of 30 years, library president, and devoted mother and wife. She says being chosen as a finalist in Nexstar’s Remarkable Women contest has been a very humbling experience.
- New Orleans Police: 2 officers ‘ambushed’ in French Quarter
- Birmingham bar owner to close business on election day, staff to serve as poll workers
- ‘Reject hate and division,’ Democratic VP nominee tells South Texas border rally
- Judge orders 11-year-old boy behind bars to await trial for allegedly killing 6-year-old neighbor
- Scary good resale value: Sold-out 12′ Home Depot skeleton is reselling for more than $1,500