PENSACOLA, Fla. (WKRG) — The American Red Cross will be distributing free hot meals around 11 a.m. and 5 p.m. (based on need) at Bayview Senior Center starting Tuesday, Sept. 22. Bayview Senior Center is located at 2000 E. Lloyd St. in Pensacola.
Meal distribution will continue each weekday for lunch and dinner as long as there is demand.
This will be a walk-up food site, with meals available to-go only.
- Oklahoma twins’ TikTok election video gets millions of views
- ‘We deserve to be heard’: Man on mission to make voting accessible to Americans with disabilities
- Tracking the Tropics: Hurricane Zeta crashes onshore in storm-weary Louisiana
- Challengers face uphill battle in Democratic stronghold of South Texas border
- Twitter, Google, Facebook CEOs face questions on content monitoring policies