SPANISH FORT, Ala. (WKRG) — Prodisee Pantry will hold a mass food distribution on Saturday, Sept. 19, from 9 am to noon at Spanish Fort High School, 1 Plaza De Toros Dr, Spanish Fort, AL 36527.
Families seeking food must provide a photo ID and proof they live in Baldwin County. Please be patient with the distribution process. Empty your car trunks so that volunteers can safely provide food as we are still following COVID-19 protocols. A gentle reminder that Prodisee Pantry’s Mass Emergency Food Distributions are for Baldwin County residents only.
- Louisiana man deals with surprise $2,900 water bill from Lafayette Utilities System
- Alabama man arrested for alleged sexual torture of child
- Judge rules Graham must comply with Georgia grand jury subpoena
- Spirit employee suspended after fight with woman at Dallas airport
- Nexstar to acquire controlling interest in the CW Network