MIAMI (AP) – Princess Cruises, which had one of its ships quarantined off the coast of Japan last month, is suspending global operations through early May because of the coronavirus pandemic. The cruise line, which is part of Carnival Corp., said Thursday that 18 cruise ships will cease voyages that were scheduled to depart between March 12 and May 10. Japanese authorities quarantined the Diamond Princess cruise ship off the port of Yokohama for a two weeks after 10 passengers were initially diagnosed with the COVID-19.
- Escambia County, Fla., deputies fatally shoot man wanted on multiple felony charges
- Fort Benning soldier charged with reckless murder after girlfriend’s five-year-old run over
- List: Cyber Monday 2020 gift card freebies
- Man caught on camera pistol whipping someone turns himself into police
- Second stimulus checks: New bipartisan effort to pass COVID relief