LONDON (AP) – Prince Charles, the heir to the British throne, has tested positive for the new coronavirus.The prince’s Clarence House office says the 71-year-old is showing mild symptoms of COVID-19 and is self-isolating at a royal estate in Scotland. It says his wife Camilla has tested negative. The palace says Charles “has been displaying mild symptoms but otherwise remains in good health and has been working from home throughout the last few days as usual.”
- Local pastor elected president of Southern Baptist Convention
- Children burn victims in Alabama find fun, learning and more at Camp Conquest
- Cicadas in Mississippi: When you can expect the bugs to emerge
- Would you get your COVID-19 vaccine at McDonald’s?
- Top Stories June 16: What is the best pressure cooker on the market, and why are local seafood prices on the rise?