MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — A Ring doorbell camera caught a woman taking Mardi Gras decor from a home in midtown Mobile.
It happened on Williams Street between Emogene Street and Clearmont Street at about 7 p.m. Friday night.
The woman is seen looking into the windows of the house and taking a Mardi Gras wreath from the front door.
- Thomasville opens landfill for storm debris
- Al. Attorney General announces partnership with eBay to fight price-gouging
- Baja California state troops to get keep people indoors, prevent spread of COVID-19
- Coronavirus myths: Treatments
- Adopt or foster a dog, get free beer!