DOTHAN, Ala. (AP) – Law enforcement agencies in Alabama and Florida are searching for a man missing for more than a month. The Dothan Eagle reports 51-year-old Raul Ambriz Guillen was last seen in the Alabama city of Dothan on July 4. Police say Guillen lived in Alabama and was known to visit nearby Jackson County, Florida. His daughter, Rosa Ambriz, says Guillen called his ex-wife the day before he went missing to ask for money and told her that he was with people he feared were dangerous. Dothan police Lt. Scott Owens says agencies hope the public will provide tips on Guillen’s whereabouts.
- Protesters leave casket full of dirt, cow manure at North Carolina police station
- Run the GO Run and help raise money for local GYN cancer research
- Behind the scenes with Baldwin County EMA as Hurricane Sally recovery efforts continue
- Kentucky governor calls for release of Breonna Taylor evidence
- Woman says cemetery owners refuse to remove tree, told her to drive over graves