KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Kansas City police arrested at least two person Wednesday morning after a police pursuit ended in a crash just on the edge of the parade crowd.
The incident happened around 8:20 a.m. at 20th and Pershing.
Police stopped the suspect with what they call at ‘PIT maneuver.’
FOX4 is monitoring the situation very closely.
- Amazon says email to employees banning TikTok was a mistake
- Enjoy wide-open spaces, and fuzzy blanket snuggles with Jeremiah
- COVID-19 infects Auburn reporter’s dad, family urging plasma donations
- DeSantis to hold COVID-19 press conference in Bradenton Saturday
- Sessions vies for Senate comeback in race shadowed by Trump