UPDATE 1/26/20 9:45 AM: A spokesman for Pensacola Police said 29-year-old Sean Michaels was arrested for allegedly stabbing his girlfriend at a Walgreens in Pensacola. The jail log says he was booked on a charge of aggravated battery Saturday night and is currently being held on a $100,000 bond.
Deputies arrived to the Walgreens at 700 West Cervantes to find Michaels covered in blood pacing in front of the pharmacy. Michaels was seen with a significant amount of blood on his face and hands, according to police.
The victim was found inside the Walgreens crying saying she had been stabbed. She had deep lacerations to her face and mouth. She also had stab wounds to her back left shoulder, front left chest, front left neck and right hand. She was rushed as a trauma alert to Baptist Hospital.
PENSACOLA, Fla. (WKRG) — Pensacola Police say a man stabbed his girlfriend at a Pensacola Walgreens.
It happened at about 4:22 p.m. at the Walgreens at 700 N. Pace Blvd.
Police took the man into custody. The woman was transported to a local hospital for treatment. Her condition is unknown.
- DHS releases ‘useless’ environmental plan for border wall segments already built, critics say
- Google Maps rolls out COVID-19 tracking feature
- Protesters want their cellphones back from San Diego police, sheriff’s departments
- Coronavirus surge: When will the fall COVID-19 spike hit?
- 1 million lives lost: World marks painful COVID-19 milestone