ESCAMBIA COUNTY, Fla. (WKRG) — Police are investigating a fatal crash in Escambia County, Florida. According to a report from the Florida Highway Patrol, a 64-year-old man was walking along New Warrington Spur and Ruby Avenue when he was hit by a truck. This happened Wednesday night around 9:30. The man was pronounced dead at the scene by first responders. No names have been released.
- Stimulus check update: Trump, McConnell huddle as COVID aid talks at risk of collapse
- Lawmakers try to find ways to slow spread of COVID-19 amid spike in cases
- Congress confronts challenges of reopening schools
- 3 teenage girls reported missing this week in Semmes
- US lawmakers push for revitalization fund to help restaurants around the country