ESCAMBIA COUNTY, Fla. (WKRG) — Police are investigating a fatal crash in Escambia County, Florida. According to a report from the Florida Highway Patrol, a 64-year-old man was walking along New Warrington Spur and Ruby Avenue when he was hit by a truck. This happened Wednesday night around 9:30. The man was pronounced dead at the scene by first responders. No names have been released.
- Woman charged with shooting at husband at Huntsville hotel
- Black Friday looks different in Mobile this year
- Venezuela judge convicts 6 American oil execs, orders prison
- Justin Timberlake donates new wheelchair accessible van for Tennessee teen
- UPDATE: 19-year-old shot and killed at Bennett Pointe Apartments on Old Pascagoula Road