UPDATE (8:34 am) –Police have identified the body of the man discovered near Milton High School. According to Milton Police Chief Tony Tindell, the body has been identified as Tommy Lee Bolton of Milton. Bolton’s body was found near a Circle K on Stewart Street last week. The case is under investigation and anyone with any information is asked to come forward.
MILTON, Fla. (WKRG) — Milton Police are investigating after a body was found across from Milton High School.
Milton’s Police Chief told WKRG News 5 a person passing by smelled the body, looked over in the wood-line, and that’s when they saw it.
Police said the body was found in water and later this week an autopsy will be performed finding out both the identity of the person, as well as a cause of death.
- Tracking Tropical Storm Beta, expected to turn westward later this evening in the Gulf of Mexico
- 16 shot, 2 killed in ‘mass shooting’ near Pennsylvania Ave. in City of Rochester
- Florida Senator Marco Rubio to tour NWFL storm damage Saturday
- Tracking Beta, unsettled airmass for this weekend
- McConnell says he plans to push forward with Trump Supreme Court nominee