MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — Mobile Sports & Entertainment Group have started the process of reopening it’s facilities. Starting next Wednesday, the Hank Aaron Childhood Home and Museum will reopen at 9 am.
The facility will keep regular business hours Monday through Friday.
The museum will follow social distancing and will regularly sanitize surfaces.
Guests are asked to provide their own masks and hand sanitizer.
- St. Paul’s beats Pleasant Grove to win 5A State Championship
- U.S. House passes bill that would prohibit public contact with big cats, like tigers
- More than 25 people rescued from human smuggling operation in Texas
- USA Health reports COVID-19 testing up 20 percent since Thanksgiving
- Comedian documenting fight against COVID-19 dies after 2nd Instagram video