ESCAMBIA COUNTY, Fla. (WKRG) — Members of the Florida Highway Patrol said an early morning crash Sunday took the life of a woman from Pensacola. According to a report from the FHP, a 35-year-old woman lost control of her SUV while traveling on West Navy Boulevard.
The report says the vehicle went off the road, hit a business sign and concrete pole near Chaseville Street. The driver was pronounced dead at the scene. No one else was in the vehicle. The report indicates the victim was not wearing a seatbelt, her name has not been released. Troopers responded to the incident at about 2 Sunday morning.
- Now you can put Bernie Sanders anywhere, thanks to NYU student’s website
- Japan PM determined to hold Olympics, will cooperate with Tokyo and IOC
- California researchers developing wearable COVID-19 test strip
- ‘America needs to lead the way’: Democrats pleased with Biden’s first day in office, Republicans frustrated
- ‘Thankful to God’: New Orleans woman who was imprisoned at 19 receives presidential pardon