Mobile, Ala. (WKRG) — A Pensacola man has been arrested on 20 counts of promotion of child pornography.
Agents with Florida Department of Law Enforcement along with Escambia County deputies and Homeland Security agents arrested 44-year-old William Gray at his home on Turkey Road in Pensacola.
The agents served a warrant at Gray’s home and found several digital images and videos of child pornography.
Gray was booked into the Escambia County Jail and ordered held without bond pending a court appearance.
- Trees to be replaced on Section Street from Morphy to Oak Monday
- Firefighters called after fearless iguana gets stuck in tree in Ohio
- Trial set for woman charged in connection with Vanessa Guillen’s death
- Chicago Bulls fire head coach Jim Boylen
- President Trump’s younger brother, Robert, is hospitalized in New York