UPDATE: (8:10 a.m.) — Florida Highway Patrol has identified last night’s victim as 23-year-old Cory Reddick of Pensacola. Investigators say Reddick was walking in the center and and far right lanes of I-10 when the driver, 21-year-old Amber Jones of Milton then struck him. Police believe several other cars may have hit Reddick. The investigation continues.
PENSACOLA, Fla. (WKRG) — A pedestrian was struck and killed on I-10 eastbound in Pensacola Monday night.
It happened at 8:46 p.m. at mile marker 11, according to Florida Highway Patrol.
News 5 has a crew on the way to the scene to get more information.
- Study: Moderna coronavirus vaccine appears safe, shows signs of working in older adults
- Proud Boys revel in President Trump’s mention of group
- Baldwin County Schools reopen Wednesday
- Scott, Graham meet with SCOTUS nominee on Capitol Hill
- Who won the Trump-Biden debate? 6 moments that defined the night