FAIRHOPE, Ala. (WKRG) – A portion of Section Street in Fairhope is about to be closed for updates. The street will be paved on Monday, but it will reopen Tuesday morning.
Residents have noticed construction crews working on various roads in the area for a while, but that will change soon now that the sewer upgrades are nearing completion. Here’s the latest.
- Tropical Storm Cristobal will move north through the Gulf this weekend
- Spring Sport Shout Out: Belle Rea
- Gun sales up, more first-time buyers, many women
- Universal Orlando is back in business
- Watch as lightning strikes the Washington Monument