(WKRG) — The voluntary pause on American cruise ships has been extended until October 31st. Carnival Cruise Lines announced the decision in a Tweet earlier this morning. In their statement, Carnival says all members of the Cruise Lines International Association agreed to extend the voluntary pause. You can read the full statement below.
- Happiness class — free online — is most popular at Yale, especially during pandemic
- “Thriller Nights of Light” to kickoff Friday in Mobile at Hank Aaron Stadium
- ESPN: NFL doctor accidentally punctured QB’s lung
- Road to Recovery: Staff works to clean up mess Hurricane Sally left on Orange Beach
- OWA to create “Wall of Thanks” to show appreciation to linecrews, you’re welcome to contribute