MULLET POINT, Ala. (WKRG) — Talk about a patriotic spirit! A local family has painted part of the pier at their Baldwin County home to look like an American Flag. This pier is in Mullet Point. Bradley Donaghey asked his granddaughter, Teresa Vallee, to paint the flag on their pier in 2016. She touched it up just in time for this Memorial Day holiday.
The American flag makes for quite a show from a drone photo overhead!
- Source: Daphne Five Guys employees refuse to serve police
- A look back at USA President Tony Waldrop’s athletic career
- Warmer temperatures ahead with fewer showers and storms
- Summer is in full bloom here
- Caught on camera: Fawn pulled from well