MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — Pediatric to Adult Care Transition, PACT, is a program at USA Health’s Johnson Haynes Jr. Comprehensive Center that helps pediatric patients with Sickle Cell Disease transition into the adult care system.
Antwan Hogue, MD, senior hospitalist at USA Health, joined WKRG on the Doctor is In to share the importance of the PACT Program.
Dr. Hogue answers the following questions in the video above:
- What is the PACT program?
- What are the benefits of participating in it?
- Who can participate in this program?
- What types of learning opportunities are offered?
- Why is this program important?
- How has the program been successful?