OZARK, Ala. (WDHN) — WDHN has received reports that an Ozark police officer was shot late Thursday night.
To our knowledge, the officer was taken via police escort to Southeast Health for treatment. The condition is currently unknown.
We have news personnel on the way to gather more information. Stay tuned for Facebook live updates, which will be added to this article as they come in.
- Montgomery homicide suspect arrested in Escambia County, Fla.
- MPD: Man awakens to strange woman drinking soda, holding bag of pepperoni in his bedroom
- Democrat Schumer tells McConnell Senate should adopt 2001 deal for 50-50 chamber
- Skies cloud up tonight, Rain moving in for the back half of the week
- Movement is ‘only just beginning,’ President Trump says in farewell address