OZARK, Ala. (WDHN) — WDHN has received reports that an Ozark police officer was shot late Thursday night.
To our knowledge, the officer was taken via police escort to Southeast Health for treatment. The condition is currently unknown.
We have news personnel on the way to gather more information. Stay tuned for Facebook live updates, which will be added to this article as they come in.
- “I thought I lost my whole family” Family loses home during Hurricane Sally
- Gulf Shores restaurant to serve first responders free breakfast
- Mobile church holds Sunday service after Hurricane Sally topples steeple
- Motorcyclist dies in crash in South Memphis
- Suspect in custody following fight at Alabama State Fair