ORANGE BEACH, Ala. (WKRG) — One person is dead and another is missing after Hurricane Sally.
Orange Beach City Administrator Ken Grimes says a man was killed and a woman is missing in the north side of the Back Bay area. Grimes said it appears to be water-related as a result of Hurricane Sally.
WKRG News 5 will update this story when more details are available.
- Clearing skies, beautiful afternoon ahead
- “Armed and extremely dangerous” suspect in custody following homicide
- Shooting reported at Mobile church early Saturday morning
- BIKER DAD: Video appears to show biker jumping draw bridge at Daytona Bike Week
- FHP: 71-year-old man killed while trying to cross Century Boulevard