Update 11: 24 a.m 02/27/2020 — Escambia Sheriff’s Office confirmed to News 5 that Wednesday’s shooting on Baylen Street was drug-related.
ESCAMBIA COUNTY, Fla. (WKRG) — One person is dead after a shooting in Escambia County, in the 4200 block of Baylen Street. Deputies say the shooting victim died at a the hospital after the gunfire. Investigators have no suspect. The shooting is still under investigation. WKRG News 5 has a crew on the scene and will update the information as soon as possible.
- Don’t come home for Easter, Mexican government tells its citizens abroad
- MCHD: 0-4 year old child tests positive for COVID-19
- University of Arkansas virtual choir’s singing of ‘Alma Mater’ goes viral
- Costco to give health care workers, first responders priority access to stores during coronavirus crisis
- LIVE NOW: Even as virus deaths mount, governments eye exit strategies