PENSACOLA BEACH, Fla. (WKRG) — The recently replaced and iconic Pensacola Beach Sailfish sign will be auctioned off Tuesday.
The auction and live bidding will take place
The auction includes:
- Two(2) sailfish signs
- The starburst sign
- The arrow sign.
An Escambia County media release says the purchaser will be responsible for the winning bid, plus 7.5% sales tax. The bid is required to be paid by close of business Wednesday. Payment will only be accepted in cash, certified check, company check, cashier’s check and money order, according to the release.
The winning bidders must remove signs within 10 days and provide their own transportation. All sign removal will require a crane. The release says a FDOT permit will be required if the starburst sign is taken off the beach.
WKRG will be at the beach to live steam the auction.
- Nail salon worker photographed butchering deer
- Sylacauga man has arm amputated after being hit by train
- Border authorities, activists weigh in on ‘New wall vs. replacement wall’ debate
- Major push happening for Alabama to start funding public transportation
- 5 Things To Do this weekend November 22th, 23th, and 24th