PENSACOLA BEACH, Fla. (WKRG) — The recently replaced and iconic Pensacola Beach Sailfish sign will be auctioned off Tuesday.
The auction and live bidding will take place
The auction includes:
- Two(2) sailfish signs
- The starburst sign
- The arrow sign.
An Escambia County media release says the purchaser will be responsible for the winning bid, plus 7.5% sales tax. The bid is required to be paid by close of business Wednesday. Payment will only be accepted in cash, certified check, company check, cashier’s check and money order, according to the release.
The winning bidders must remove signs within 10 days and provide their own transportation. All sign removal will require a crane. The release says a FDOT permit will be required if the starburst sign is taken off the beach.
WKRG will be at the beach to live steam the auction.
- Mobile County Crime Map: Person shot at Summertree Apartments on Azalea Road
- Spring Sport Shout Out: Tyler Bell
- Spotty showers possible tonight, Higher rain chances for Tuesday and Wednesday
- Accident at Government and Stocking streets in midtown Mobile
- Loved ones of missing swimmers ‘praying for a miracle’