PENSACOLA, Fla. (WKRG) — The former Oklahoma police officer accused of killing his boss during a conference in Pensacola has officially been charged with second-degree murder. Police say Michael Nealey killed Mannford Police Chief Lucky Miller last month while staying at the Hilton Inn on Pensacola Beach.
Nealey made a court appearance this morning. During the hearing, Nealey was charged with second-degree murder. He pleaded not guilty. Nealey will be represented by a public defender. The trial is expected to start on February 24, 2020. You can read more information about the case here.
- The Rock shares another fanny pack throwback, taken after wrestling for just $40
- Georgia doctor shares tips on recovering from COVID-19 at home
- Family of dead soldier questions US Army’s handling of sexual assault and retaliation
- Madison County man finds drugs in car bought from government auction in Tennessee
- RIP: Mars digger bites the dust after 2 years on red planet