UPDATE (9:47 a.m.) — Price made his first court appearance in Fort Walton. The state asked for no bond, and no bond was set. The arraignment has been scheduled to be in three weeks.
UPDATE (2:44 p.m.) — OSCO named the suspect to be Jacob Daniel Price.
Price confessed to murdering his parents, Jolene Price, 51, and Robert Price, 56, as well as two family dogs. OSCO also found two German Shepherds in the home. They were left unharmed.
Price faces murder charges and two counts of aggravated animal cruelty.
The motivation for the domestic violence incident remains under investigation.
UPDATE (9:20 a.m.) — A spokesperson for the Okaloosa County Sheriff’s Office says a man and woman in their 50’s are dead and the suspect has turned himself in.
Deputies say two family dogs were also found dead inside the home.
Deputies say the suspect walked into the Crestview Police Department just after 4 a.m. and confessed. He is a man in his 30’s.
Deputies have not yet released names of anyone involved, but say this is a domestic situation.
CRESTVIEW, Fla. (WKRG) — The Okaloosa County Sheriff’s Office is investigating a domestic violence-related incident in Crestview.
Investigators are at a home on Equine Drive. Deputies have not confirmed any injuries in the situation.
Deputies do say they have a suspect in custody and there is no danger to the public.
This is a developing story.
- Baldwin County church service back on-line
- SEC Continuing to Mull Options as Conference-Only Schedule May be End Result
- Second stimulus check: As White House signals support, payments become campaign issue
- VIDEO: Limb pierces man’s windshield while driving during storm in Daphne
- Body found at Lake Piru, where officials believe actress Naya Rivera drowned