OKALOOSA COUNTY, Fla. (WKRG) — The Okaloosa County Board of Commissioners have voted to reopen the beaches. This will be a limited service, the coasts will only be open for a few hours a day. The hours include 6:30 am to 9:00 am and 4:30 pm to 7 pm. The beaches will open May 1st.
- Kansas recalls hundreds of license plates over concern of racial slur
- New Orleans Police: 2 officers ‘ambushed’ in French Quarter
- Birmingham bar owner to close business on election day, staff to serve as poll workers
- ‘Reject hate and division,’ Democratic VP nominee tells South Texas border rally
- Judge orders 11-year-old boy behind bars to await trial for allegedly killing 6-year-old neighbor