Pensacola, FL – (WKRG)— Pensacola City officials have closed The Bayview Senior Resource Center until they know what’s causing an odor there.
According to a news release sent out Thursday Evening, Pensacola City officials are working with Public Works and Facilities to solve the smelly mystery.
The community center is located at 2000 E. Lloyd St.
- Local organizations see an increase in domestic violence
- Bicyclist struck on Gulf Beach Highway, ID unknown, FHP reports
- Dozens of camels barred from Saudi beauty contest over Botox
- Father and son arrested for arson in connection to California’s Caldor Fire: DA
- Caught on camera: Pensacola police work to identify Winterfest vandals