FAIRHOPE, Ala. (WKRG) – Oak Hollow Farm has decided to cancel the summer camp that was scheduled for this year due to COVID-19 concerns.
“This decision did not come lightly and many factors played a part in our decision to cancel. We will miss our campers this year but our plan is to continue with Summer Camp in 2021,” a Facebook post read.
Anyone who registered for camp who hasn’t yet received a refund can email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Postponed by pandemic: Only 27% of Americans have taken a vacation during COVID-19
- Scattered storms likely for the rest of the week, Drier pattern next week
- Marty Stuart, Hank Williams Jr., Dean Dillon to be inducted into Country Music Hall of Fame
- $500 million expansion at the AM/NS Calvert Mill
- Tropical Depression Eleven slow to organize, Expected to become Josephine