MALBIS, Ala. (WKRG) — An overturned van and crashed sedan has slowed down traffic for at least a mile in the eastbound lanes of I-10 near Malbis. According to police, no one was hurt in the crash. Expect delays this morning as you travel through the area.
- Orange Beach mayor upset visitors can get vaccines before residents
- Arts and Crafts Fest set to make 2021 comeback, with COVID modifications
- Man facing 13 counts of child pornography in Escambia County, Fla.
- Mobile Police remain on alert following Inauguration
- Avril Haines confirmed as Director of National Intelligence by Senate