MALBIS, Ala. (WKRG) — An overturned van and crashed sedan has slowed down traffic for at least a mile in the eastbound lanes of I-10 near Malbis. According to police, no one was hurt in the crash. Expect delays this morning as you travel through the area.
- DHS releases ‘useless’ environmental plan for border wall segments already built, critics say
- Google Maps rolls out COVID-19 tracking feature
- Protesters want their cellphones back from San Diego police, sheriff’s departments
- Coronavirus surge: When will the fall COVID-19 spike hit?
- 1 million lives lost: World marks painful COVID-19 milestone