MALBIS, Ala. (WKRG) — An overturned van and crashed sedan has slowed down traffic for at least a mile in the eastbound lanes of I-10 near Malbis. According to police, no one was hurt in the crash. Expect delays this morning as you travel through the area.
- EMS employee arrested, accused of breaking into Grove Hill home while woman slept
- Pensacola Beach toll booth no longer accepting cash starting this spring
- Tuberville campaign says poll shows him leading Republican Senate race
- 5 Things To Do This Weekend: February 21-23
- Cat defies odds and survives arrow to the head