DAPHNE, Ala. (WKRG) — Healthcare workers, those 75 years or older, law enforcement and firefighters can get the COVID-19 vaccine at the Daphne Civic Center on Jan. 19, 21, 26 and 28 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
The vaccination clinic will be walk-in and drive-through event; no appointment is needed.
The Daphne Civic Center is at 2603 U.S. 98, Daphne, AL 36526.
- Woman accidentally mistakes nail glue for eye drops
- Cooking with John: Stadium Baked Potato
- Man says 7-year-old daughter ’embarrassed’ after student, then teacher cut her hair
- Texas man wrestled and gripped infant’s head ‘in a football hold’ prior to his death, affidavit says
- Improvements coming to Spanish Fort road after complaints of potholes damaging vehicles