DAPHNE, Ala. (WKRG) — Healthcare workers, those 75 years or older, law enforcement and firefighters can get the COVID-19 vaccine at the Daphne Civic Center on Jan. 19, 21, 26 and 28 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
The vaccination clinic will be walk-in and drive-through event; no appointment is needed.
The Daphne Civic Center is at 2603 U.S. 98, Daphne, AL 36526.
- Alabama last voted on gambling in 1999. Will voters get another chance in 2021?
- “I have no idea what to expect.” Downtown Mobile businesses hope for sales as Senior Bowl week starts slowly
- Senior Bowl Director: team name changes done to avoid “insensitive” imagery
- Mayor: Fate of spring festivals, events depends on COVID-19 numbers
- Biden restricts travel from 26 European countries