NICEVILLE, Fla. (WKRG) — The Okaloosa County Sheriff’s Office said Niceville High School students were temporarily evacuated Tuesday after someone set a small fire inside a girls’ bathroom at about 9:15 a.m. No one was injured and the case is under investigation.
- Border Patrol agents ready to rescue migrants stranded in the snow and other harsh elements
- Former Super Bowl Champs settle Saints Jameis vs. Taysom debate
- Pregnant women should not take Moderna vaccine, WHO advises
- Winner of ‘Worst Cooks in America’ arrested in death of adopted 3-year-old daughter
- MPD: Traffic stop turns deadly after man armed with knife runs from police