FAIRHOPE, Ala. (WKRG) – Are you interested in better connectivity throughout Fairhope? Two meetings are being held this week to help determine the location of future trails, destinations along trail routes, desired types of recreational trails, along with features and amenities as part of the city’s trail system.
The City of Fairhope has several trail designs to share, but they need your input.
Exhibitors will be on hand to showcase connectivity groups within the City of Fairhope as well as throughout Baldwin County.
There will be two opportunities to participate this week on Thursday, November 7th. The first meeting will be held from 1 p.m. until 3 p.m. at the James P. Mix Center. The next meeting will take place from 4:30 p.m. until 6:30 p.m. at The Mill.
- ALEA issues alert for missing children last seen in Alabama
- Tropical Depression 28 strengthens into Tropical Storm Zeta
- “Everything was on fire,” witnesses describe moments after Foley plane crash
- Kids enjoy COVID-safe Halloween at Bellingrath Home and Gardens
- Charity event raises funds for project to help the homeless