MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — Carl A. Bates will take the reigns February 1 as the new President and C.E.O. of the Central & South Alabama Better Business Bureau (BBB).
Current President David Smitherman will retire effective January 31 after sitting at the helm for 14 years.
- Gator Chase helps students at Spanish Fort schools
- WATCH: NOPD gives update on slain officer fatally gunned down at basketball game
- How do you negotiate your salary in an uncertain economy?
- Officer shot to death at high school basketball game, suspect in custody
- Tips from a pro photographer on how to get the ultimate Instagram-worthy shot