MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — Carl A. Bates will take the reigns February 1 as the new President and C.E.O. of the Central & South Alabama Better Business Bureau (BBB).
Current President David Smitherman will retire effective January 31 after sitting at the helm for 14 years.
- Water shut off for some Fairhope residents while repairs are being made
- Labor union unveils $150M campaign to help defeat Trump
- Kids shine as Broadway’s ‘To Kill a Mockingbird’ goes big
- Cold Mornings, Cool Days, and Plenty of Sun
- Australian universities offer aid to stranded Chinese students