MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — Carl A. Bates will take the reigns February 1 as the new President and C.E.O. of the Central & South Alabama Better Business Bureau (BBB).
Current President David Smitherman will retire effective January 31 after sitting at the helm for 14 years.
- Despite record turnout, Dems worried about voter suppression
- Gotcha scooters no longer available in Mobile after Friday
- Families of overdose victims share their story
- Lawmakers urge seniors to stay safe when voting during the pandemic
- Fort Morgan littered with storm debris from Zeta