MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — A new poll conducted by Cygnal shows former Auburn football coach Tommy Tuberville with a 14 point lead in the race for U.S. Senate in Alabama just a week and a day before the 2020 general election.
The Cygnal poll of 645 likely general election voters was conducted October 21 through 23. It shows Tuberville leading U.S. Senator Doug Jones 55% to 41% of voters still undecided.
The poll was conducted in partnership with Ready Education Network, a national coalition focused on improving education.
The new survey comes just days after the Jones campaign released the findings of an internal poll that showed Jones with a one point lead over Tuberville. That poll by the firm FM3 surveyed 801 Alabama voters with a margin or error of 3.5%.
- No weapon found on Baldwin County High School Campus
- Mobile police respond to shooting near Trinity Gardens Park
- Unique scheduling forces Saints Falcons re-match just two weeks apart
- Monroe County Sheriff’s Office searching for missing man with medical issues
- Mardi Gras in the fall? Mobile County Health Officer urges organizations to move parades