SPANISH FORT, Ala. (WKRG) – Meaher State Park on the causeway in Spanish Fort held a ribbon cutting today at noon to unveil new cabins.
The new cabins are ready for rent, we’re told.
Each cabin is approximately 375 square feet. The Heron House is 100 percent compliant with the Americans with Disabilities Act, with a queen bed along with two twin beds. The Eagle’s Nest cabin has a queen bed with a fold-out queen size couch. Both have a bathroom with a shower, small kitchens and living rooms. All linens and utensils are provided.
Rates, not including taxes and fees, are $104 per night on weekdays (Sunday-Thursday) and $116 per night on Fridays and Saturdays, with a two-night minimum on weekends and three-night minimums on holidays.
The entrance fee to the park is free today for the event.
- Push for Peace 2020 Drive-In Edition in Mobile
- Crash into building leaves two dead in Escambia County Florida
- Fraud Fighters: Contact tracing scams
- Faith Time: the pandemic’s impact on Christian education
- Beautiful start, Isolated strong thunderstorms possible this afternoon