MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — A man was arrested after Mobile Police say he stole power from his neighbor.
On Thursday, Sept. 24, at about 5:47 p.m., police responded to the 500 block of May Street in reference to a report of a subject stealing power. The victim said her neighbor entered her home through a window and plugged his power cord into her power outlet. Officers followed the cord to the neighbor’s house and detained Darrel Sampson, 64. Police interviewed Sampson and said he confessed to entering the residence and plugging in his extension cord to use her power.
- California police arrest 27 in EDD scam; 130 debit cards, $150,000 in cash recovered
- Search underway for missing 16-year-old in Montgomery
- Oklahoma twins’ TikTok election video gets millions of views
- ‘We deserve to be heard’: Man on mission to make voting accessible to Americans with disabilities
- Tracking the Tropics: Hurricane Zeta crashes onshore in storm-weary Louisiana