BAYOU LA BATRE, Ala. (WKRG) — Mosteller Medical Center is testing for COVID-19.
Employees told News 5, if patients arrive at the facility showing symptoms, or who think they may have contracted the virus, they will be told to stay out of the building. Instead, those patients will be sent over to a tent where they will be given a test for Coronavirus.
Employees at the medical center told News 5 the measure is in place to try and prevent the virus from getting into the building.
- I-10 widening project on Wednesday agenda for Eastern Shore MPO
- Down payment tax credit: Biden housing plans include help for first-time buyers
- Jacksonville State University renames Bibb Graves Hall
- Wind damage in Fultondale suggests storm was an EF-2 tornado, NWS says
- ‘May just have to rebuild’ Fultondale High School, commissioner says after devastating tornado