MOBILE, Ala. – On Friday, Feb. 14, the crowd count for the Order of Inca Parade was 50,688. Police responded to 13 complaints.
One adult was issued a citation for jumping barricades. Two adults were arrested on misdemeanor charges.
A total of 135 parking tickets were issued. There were 13 vehicles towed.
- City of Mobile to provide portables, feeding stations across city
- AG Marshall sympathizes with businesses owners despite legal ruling
- Church replaces Easter egg hunt with drive-through “egg drop”
- John Barber sworn in as Spanish Fort PD’s new chief
- Severe T-Storm Watch for several Lower Alabama Counties