SPRINGFIELD TOWNSHIP, Ohio (WJW) – The Springfield Township Police Department has arrested Davonna Reed, 32, on multiple charges including felony child abuse.
Police say in late October, her daughter was taken to Akron Children’s Hospital after she became sick.
Doctor’s determined the child had a blood alcohol content (B.A.C.) was .359%, according to a press release.
The child was treated in the Natal Intensive Care Unit.
Detectives say Reed allowed the child to ingest alcohol.
- $1,200 direct payments: Americans blame both parties for stimulus check stalemate
- Halloween treat: Full ‘blue moon’ set to shine
- Greater Gulf State Fair starts Saturday
- Salt Life co-founder arrested after teen found dead in hotel room
- Actor Sean Connery, the ‘original’ James Bond, dies at 90