MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — Mobile Police have released part 2 of its policies and procedures regarding the department’s jurisdiction and mutual aid agreements.
The document defines the city’s jurisdiction and when Mobile Police can operate outside of it. It also outlines when and how Mobile Police can provide and request mutual aid from other agencies.
Here is a direct link to the General Order 2.
It can be found on the department’s website, mobilepd.org, under General Order # 2, Agency Jurisdiction and Mutual Aid. Look for the section “Policies and Procedures” on the homepage.
- Labor Day holiday has yet to lead to virus surge in Alabama
- Late-stage study of first single-shot vaccine begins in US
- Government executes former soldier obsessed with witchcraft
- Sea turtle nest on Dauphin Island survives Hurricane Sally
- No more Uncle Ben’s, Mars reveals new name for rice brand