MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — A Mobile Police Officer seriously hurt in a crash nearly two weeks ago is recovering at home. According to a Facebook Page that’s been posting updates, Officer Daniel Marlin was released from the hospital late Friday afternoon.
Marlin was on duty when his patrol car collided with another vehicle head-on in a crash on Dauphin Island Parkway on September 24th. Miller had been recovering at University Hospital and was in the intensive care unit for nearly a week. Fiancee Brittany Gardner said they have a long road ahead of them. A Facebook post asks the community for continued prayers.
- Mötley Crüe announces reunion, blows up ‘cessation of touring agreement’ in video
- Live Trump Impeachment Hearings & Analysis: Jennifer Williams, Alexander Vindman 1st to testify Tuesday
- Police investigate inmate death in North Alabama
- Breakstone’s Cottage Cheese recalled for possible plastic contamination
- Suspicious package cleared, passengers return to Daytona Beach International Airport