MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — A Mobile Police Officer seriously hurt in a crash nearly two weeks ago is recovering at home. According to a Facebook Page that’s been posting updates, Officer Daniel Marlin was released from the hospital late Friday afternoon.
Marlin was on duty when his patrol car collided with another vehicle head-on in a crash on Dauphin Island Parkway on September 24th. Miller had been recovering at University Hospital and was in the intensive care unit for nearly a week. Fiancee Brittany Gardner said they have a long road ahead of them. A Facebook post asks the community for continued prayers.
- MFRD: Visible flames at Summer Tree Apartments on Azalea Road
- Man charged with assaulting group posting racial justice flyers along Maryland trail
- ‘I am one of you’: Rhode Island firefighter’s emotional story of racial profiling by police
- Pensacola bar owners happy to bring customers inside again
- Silent lay-in-place held in Bay Minette as a stand against racial injustice