MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — A Mobile Police Officer seriously hurt in a crash nearly two weeks ago is recovering at home. According to a Facebook Page that’s been posting updates, Officer Daniel Marlin was released from the hospital late Friday afternoon.
Marlin was on duty when his patrol car collided with another vehicle head-on in a crash on Dauphin Island Parkway on September 24th. Miller had been recovering at University Hospital and was in the intensive care unit for nearly a week. Fiancee Brittany Gardner said they have a long road ahead of them. A Facebook post asks the community for continued prayers.
- Police say woman posing as newborn photographer drugged mother to steal baby
- Wichita police need help locating missing 6-year-old boy
- Mobile police release attendance, incidents for Neptune’s Daughters, OOI parade
- MS Shelters Helping With Pets During Flooding
- Tonawanda community shaken after two people die in a crash involving six cars