MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — You can feel a little less guilty about drinking that Shamrock Shake at McDonald’s.
In March, Mcdonald’s donated 25 cents to Ronald McDonald House for each one sold.
The numbers are in. Mobile’s chapter received a donation of more than $2,300, and the Northwest Florida chapter received a donation of more than $7,500.
Ronald McDonald House is a charity whose mission is to support programs that improve the health and well-being of children.
- Indiana man admits to pushing toddler down stairs after argument over food, court docs show
- WKRG Sports Overtime: South Alabama Basketball Preview
- 18K+ votes cast in three Northwest Florida counties on first day of early voting
- Walmart’s ad scans released ahead of Black Friday events
- Need a break from the pandemic? There’s a snow park coming to Florida