MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — A man has been arrested after allegedly threatening to kill a Mobile police officer. According to investigators, police were called to the intersection of Donald Street and Clinton Avenue after someone allegedly left the scene of an accident. When they arrived, they found 24-year-old Ladarrious Garmon. Garmon was not cooperative and fought the officer, injuring him in the process. Garmon made verbal threats to the officer, threatening to kill him. Garmon was charged with a terroristic threat, disorderly conduct, second-degree assault, and criminal mischief.
- Down payment tax credit: Biden housing plans include help for first-time buyers
- Jacksonville State University renames Bibb Graves Hall
- Wind damage in Fultondale suggests storm was an EF-2 tornado, NWS says
- ‘May just have to rebuild’ Fultondale High School, commissioner says after devastating tornado
- Here’s when to expect new video games in 2021