MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — Central Plaza Towers, a senior living facility ran by the Mobile Housing Board has released numbers from their recent COVID-19 testing.
This site was noted by the Mayor at the beginning of May for having a COVID-19 outbreak at their facility. The numbers from the recent testing shows of the 349 tested at the facility, including employees only one person tested positive. Central Plaza Towers is also where residents were sent eviction notices for not social distancing due to that outbreak. Those notices have since been rescinded.
Michael Piece, the Executive Director of the Mobile Housing Board says they still have a remaining 18 residents to test and are working with Franklin Primary Health to do so.
- Motorcycle memorial must go, Texas family fights HOA after loved-one’s death
- Practice Report: Three Saints Questionable for Divisional Round
- People camp out for Mobile County Health Department COVID-19 vaccine
- Ramczyk details ‘pride’ Saints take in run game
- Federal judge refuses to release man wearing horns and face paint from custody after Capitol riot