UPDATE (4:00 a.m.) — The homeowner says the fire was an accident and sparked by grease. All family members were able to get out of the home safely. No injuries were reported.
MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — Crews with Mobile Fire-Rescue have responded to an overnight fire at a home on Pleasant Valley Road. The call came in around 2:30 a.m. this morning. We are not sure if anyone was inside the home or if anyone was hurt.
- Bear euthanized after sleeping teen attacked in Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Tropical Storm Warnings in effect, Significant weather impacts tonight and Saturday
- The Doctor is In: What you need to know about strokes
- Report: US returning thousands of migrant minors into ‘harm’s way’
- Alabama beaches prepare for first tropical system of the season