MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — The Alabama Department of Public Health confirms that Mobile County has more than 1,000 cases of coronavirus. Right now, there are 1,008 cases in the county. Baldwin County reports 173 cases, Clarke County reports 28 cases, Monroe County reports 12 cases, and Escambia County, Alabama reports 27 cases.
- German prosecutors believe suspect in Madeleine McCann case could be connected to a second case
- Australians gather to protest racial inequality, honor George Floyd’s death
- 7 killed overnight in Morgan County
- Steamy Today; Cristobal Effects this Weekend
- BREAKING UPDATE: City of Mobile removes Admiral Raphael Semmes monument overnight