IRVINGTON, Ala. (WKRG) — A Mobile County man is in jail tonight after the Mobile County Sheriff’s Office says he accidentally shot an acquaintance in Irvington.
Captain Paul Burch with the Mobile County Sheriff’s Office says it happened just before 11 p.m. Saturday at a home in the 8300 block of Meadow Lane in Irvington.
33-year-old Stanley Roberson was booked into Metro Jail just after 6:00 a.m. and is charged with manslaughter.
- Home destroyed in Wednesday morning house fire near Mount Vernon
- Body found in Plateau Community in Mobile
- Dr. Anthony Fauci, essential workers among list of Time Person of the Year reader poll nominees
- 18-wheeler crash on I-65 in Saraland diverts traffic
- Record number of foster care adoptions in Alabama for 2020